Tuesday, March 3, 2015

SHOUT!

Listening to Rita Springer this morning. "When I think about the Lord, how He saved me, how He raised me, how He filled me up with the Holy Ghost and healed me to the uttermost." Makes me want to shout! Yes, it does make me want to shout and I do from time to time. He is so good to us.

He loves us with an everlasting love and looks past our faults and sees right to the heart of our need, our pain, our desires. He loves us so much. The Word tells us to shout to the Lord with the voice of triumph!, Psalm 47:1 He is the one who makes us more than overcomers, He is the one who makes us triumphant. He's the one who takes our mess and gives us a message for others. He is the one who takes us as victims of this evil world and turns us into victors for the glory of God.

He is the one who takes all the broken pieces of our lives and puts us back together, heals our wounds and places us on a solid rock. Oh praise God, how can we not shout! Let the redeemed of the Lord say so! I AM REDEEMED! Praise God! Hallelujah! He has bought me with a price. He has seated me in heavenly places with Christ Jesus, He has given me authority in this earth realm. He has healed my sicknesses and diseases. He has renewed my mind and my heart and spirit. I am that new creation in Christ Jesus today. Oh praise His holy name!

As Christians we shouldn't be walking around depressed, down in the mouth, all injured and wounded and angry. We should be joyous and happy and spreading salt and light every single place that we go. Every step that we take should be taking territory for the kingdom of God. Every word should be fitly spoken to bring glory and honor to Him. He is our Creator, our Strong Tower, Our Provider, Our Healer, our Defender, our present help in time of need. He is the only one that can do any of these things for us and we need to praise Him and worship Him and give Him glory for what He has done, what He is now currently doing and what He is going to do in the future. If we are going to see our family members, friends and acquaintances come to Christ then we need to start acting more like we are saved. Praise God why should they want what we have if we look like we were weaned on a dill pickle and sucking on a lemon? We should be the happiest people on earth. The best employees, the best tenants, the best at everything we do because we have the resurrection power of Jesus Christ alive within us and it should show! So shout today for all that He has done. He is worthy of our praise! Just a little food for thought today: Why not do a word study on the word "shout" see how many times it is in the Bible, look up the scriptures that have to do with shouting to the Lord, like when Joshua and the children of Israel conquered Jericho, it was in their shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment