Friday, October 16, 2015

He Will Make You Strong







TGIF!!!!! God's call to a task includes His strength to complete it. We can easily dismiss ourselves as having little use to God because we feel we have nothing to offer. When God appeared to Moses and assigned him the task of telling the Israelites that He would deliver them from the Egyptians, Moses felt inadequate. He said to the Lord, "I have never been eloquent ... I am slow of speech and tongue." Perhaps Moses had some kind of speech impediment, or he was just afraid, but God overcame his inadequacy with His sufficiency.

 I often compare myself to Moses in this way, I am afraid to speak in public or to a crowd, but give me a microphone and music and I'll sing all day long. It was prophesied that I would be doing a lot of writing in the future, well that was over three years ago and I have been writing daily on here ever since. I write my messages or sing them as God gives them to me.

 I am still praying for the boldness and courage to get up and speak in front of people. With God I have overcome a lot. God told Moses, He would help him and give him the words to say. All God wants from us is to follow His plans. He will sort out the rest. In God's mighty hands we can be a blessing to others.

 ( Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1 ). Have a blessed day.
~Trina Cole~
~writer-New Life Women~

No comments:

Post a Comment