Thursday, September 17, 2015

He Is Our Anchor



Good Thursday morning. In order to realize the worth of the anchor, we need to feel the stress of the storm. Some stages in life are relatively carefree, but by the time we reach adulthood we will all face some difficult times. Are you facing a difficult challenge? If so, remember what Jesus said, "Take courage and do not be afraid." Take your fears and your burdens to the Lord and leave them there. The next time we are afraid remember the battle has already been won at Calvary. We, as believers, can live in the promises of our Lord. So when tough times come, depend upon friends and family but most of all on God. He is always there.

 He promised us He would never leave us nor forsake us. God is my deliverer and my protector, my provider, my strong tower, my shield, my portion, my refuge. Whatever the challenge you may be facing God can handle it. And He will if we will only ask in faith believing. If you are being assaulted by circumstances that you cannot understand, don't give up, just call on His name. We must learn to trust fully on God in both good times and bad. It's easy to have faith when everything is going well and we're on the mountain top. But when life takes and unexpected change for the worse, our faith is tested. In times of trouble and doubt, God remains faithful to us and we must retain faith in ourselves. The hope we have in Jesus is the anchor for the soul.
  Something sure and steadfast, preventing drifting or giving away lowered to the depth of God's love. ( He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:my God; in Him will I trust. For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91: 1, 2, and 11 ).

 Have a blessed day. Please keep my mom and our family in prayer today. Mother's surgery is at 7am. God bless.
~Trina Cole~


No comments:

Post a Comment