Saturday, August 29, 2015

I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!




Good Saturday morning. I'm going through, with faith I'm gonna make it. No matter how bad things seem to be in your life right now, don't give up. It's easy to quit; but there is no problem to big or too small for God to handle. We have many choices before us in a lifetime, but the Lord told His people He had set before them life and death and urged them to choose life. In proverbs we are told that "Death and Life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it." So our thoughts become our words. It is very important that we choose positive life-generating thoughts.Our thoughts are what gets us into trouble quite often. In Isaiah 55:8 the Lord says, "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways." We need to reprogram our minds to think as God thinks. It may take some time and it won't always be easy, but it will be worth it in the end. 

Have you not dwelt long enough wandering in the desert? Has it taken forty years to make and eleven day journey? Make up your mind that you are not gonna quit and victory is ahead. Examine your mind, if it does not agree with God's thoughts then cast down your own thoughts, imaginations, and every high and lofty thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and bring every thought into captivity, into obedience to Jesus Christ. I Declare and decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper. He who the Son sets free is free indeed.Whatever God has planned in my life, it will succeed. I am a chosen child of God and have the favor of God on me. I can do all things through Jesus Christ.

 I am more than a conqueror. It won't always be like this. I WILL walk in the fullness of God's blessings. My thoughts are guided by God's Word every day. Nothing can defeat me, because my mind is programmed for VICTORY. I WILL win at this! ( For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. 2 Corinthians 10:4 ). Have a very blessed day.
~Trina Cole~

No comments:

Post a Comment